Sales Lead Development Representative
Innovative and growing Quincy, MA-based Web Content Management software vendor PaperThin Inc. (www.paperthin.com) is looking for an experienced, Web-centric, results-oriented Inside Sales Lead Development Representative to help drive sales through solid lead development.
You will be part of our sales and marketing team responsible for all facets of the lead development process.
- Exceed lead development quota
- Proactively call into decision maker levels within target organizations
- Follow-up and qualify leads from trade shows, marketing campaigns, and online inquiries
- Deliver online product demonstrations
- Develop an active sales pipeline of qualified prospects
- Maintain necessary prospect and forecast information in Salesforce.com
- Collaborate with sales executives and marketing team on territory and campaign strategies
- 2 years in a lead development role for a Web based application software company
- Demonstrated history of exceeding lead development goals
- Knowledge and practical experience with Web development or Content Management is preferred
- Strong problem solving skills in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High-energy, well organized, team player
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- BA or BS degree
PaperThin, Inc. is a privately held, MA-based company. Its flagship product CommonSpot™ connects people and brands through the Web. PaperThin's customers span multiple industries, including: government, healthcare, higher education, association and legal sectors. Customers such as American University, Cornell University, Hasbro, Seton Hall University, Sharp HealthCare, The National Park Service, and City of St. Louis work with CommonSpot to solve their most basic to complex Web needs. To learn more, visit PaperThin at www.paperthin.com, follow us at www.twitter.com/commonspot, view customer videos on YouTube, or connect with us via LinkedIn.
This is a full time position at our Quincy, Massachusetts office. Candidates must reside in the local area. No resumes from third party recruiters please.
Qualified contacts should submit resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com.