Senior ColdFusion Web Developer
We are seeking a senior ColdFusion developer. This individual will be part of a strong, experienced group of other senior ColdFusion developers responsible for the continued development of an extensive, high performance, highly scalable ColdFusion and Java based commercial content management product.
- 7+ years industry experience developing web technologies/applications
- Minimum 4+ years strong ColdFusion development with 1+ years of hands-on development using ColdFusion MX
- Minimum 3+ years Java and/or .Net development
- Strong experience with object oriented design/development.
- Strong experience with RDBMS systems (Oracle and SQLServer)
- Strong experience with XML, XSL, XSLT and Web Services
- Experienced in development under Windows, Linux and Solaris environments - Excellent communication skills and general ability to communicate effectively with clients
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent college degree
- Able to take ownership of a project from start to finish
- Experience in releasing a commercial software product
PaperThin, Inc. is a privately held MA-based company. Founded in 1993, PaperThin's flagship product CommonSpot™ is a leading content management solution that empowers organizations of all sizes to improve productivity and derive more value from their Web strategies. PaperThin's customers span multiple industries, including: government, healthcare, higher education, and association/non-profit sectors; and include organizations such as American University, Cornell University, ESAB Welding & Cutting, Hasbro, National Park Service, Orlando/Orange County Convention & Visitors Bureau, Stanford University, University of Wisconsin, US Senate, and the United Way of America. Visit PaperThin at www.paperthin.com.
This position is full a full time job at our Quincy, Massachusetts office. Candidates must reside in the Boston area, or be willing to relocate. No resumes please from third party recruiters. Qualified contacts should submit resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.