PaperThin Inc., a leading Web Content Management software vendor, currently has an opportunity for a full-time Web Project Manager.
The Professional Services team at PaperThin, delivers consulting services in many forms to both new and existing CommonSpot customers as well as our wide partner channel. In most cases the services and guidance provided by the team can be the single factor in the success or failure of a customer or a partner. The Project Manager for PaperThin Professional Services will be responsible for maintaining a high quality services team. Strong organizational skills in this role will produce successful projects and deliver overall team confidence. The dynamics of this role requires an individual that is committed to excellence and self motivated. The Project Manager will be the main contact for all stages of each project handled by the Professional Services team.
- One of the lead team members on quality of all deliverables
- Manage project workflows and have the ability to determine bottlenecks in both tracking system and policies/procedures
- Offer keen observation on the overall effectiveness of the processes set forth for managing projects
- Produce timely reports for Professional Services Manager on the status of all projects
- Communicate all pertinent information to the services team and other company stakeholders (e.g. Account Managers, VP, President)
- Identify assumptions and constraints (technical, schedule, resource, and budget) for the project.
- Assist Account Managers to define project expectations and management of the relationship with the customer
- Manage the project budget
- Facilitate team and customer meetings
- Provide feedback to employees on performance and provide input towards employee MBO factors
- Coordinate all deliverables including pre and post project documents and procedures
- Exemplary communication (both written and verbal)
- Exemplary organizational skills
- Excellent problem solver (independently and within a team)
- Proficiency in Project Management Software (e.g. MS Project)
- Working knowledge of Web Applications and associated technologies:
- Experience managing website resign/implementation projects
PaperThin, Inc. is a profitable, privately held software vendor in Quincy Massachusetts. Founded in 1993, PaperThin’s flagship product CommonSpot™ is a leading content management solution that empowers organizations of all sizes to improve productivity and derive more value from their Web strategies. PaperThin’s customers span multiple industries, including: government, healthcare, higher education, and association/non-profit sectors; and include organizations such as the City of St. Louis, Cornell University, ESAB Welding & Cutting, Hasbro, Mayo Clinic, National Park Service, Orlando/Orange County Convention & Visitors Bureau, Stanford University, University of Wisconsin, Turner Sports, US Senate, United Way, Vanderbilt University and Voice of America.
We recently have been named for the fourth year in a row, by KM World as one of the “100 Companies that Matter in Knowledge Management” and also are a two time recipient of the prestigious Deloitte and Touche Fast 50 ranking, which recognizes the fastest-growing technology companies in New England.
For more information about PaperThin, Inc., and CommonSpot Content Server, please visit www.paperthin.com.
This position is full a full time job at our Quincy, Massachusetts office. Candidates must reside in the Boston area. No resumes please from third party recruiters.
Qualified contacts should submit resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com.