Web Project Manager
PaperThin Inc., a leading Web Content Management software vendor, currently has an opportunity for a full-time Web Project Manager.
The Professional Services team at PaperThin, delivers consulting services in many forms to both new and existing CommonSpot customers as well as our wide partner channel. In most cases the services and guidance provided by the team can be the single factor in the success or failure of a customer or a partner. The Project Manager for PaperThin Professional Services will be responsible for maintaining a high quality services team. Strong organizational skills in this role will produce successful projects and deliver overall team confidence. The dynamics of this role requires an individual that is committed to excellence and self motivated. The Project Manager will be the main contact for all stages of each project handled by the Professional Services team.
- One of the lead team members on quality of all deliverables
- Manage project workflows and have the ability to determine bottlenecks in both tracking system and policies/procedures
- Offer keen observation on the overall effectiveness of the processes set forth for managing projects
- Produce timely reports for Professional Services Manager on the status of all projects
- Communicate all pertinent information to the services team and other company stakeholders (e.g. Account Managers, VP, President)
- Identify assumptions and constraints (technical, schedule, resource, and budget) for the project.
- Assist Account Managers to define project expectations and management of the relationship with the customer
- Manage the project budget
- Facilitate team and customer meetings
- Provide feedback to employees on performance and provide input towards employee MBO factors
- Coordinate all deliverables including pre and post project documents and procedures
- Exemplary communication (both written and verbal)
- Exemplary organizational skills
- Excellent problem solver (independently and within a team)
- Proficiency in Project Management Software (e.g. MS Project)
- Working knowledge of Web Applications and associated technologies:
- Experience managing website resign/implementation projects
PaperThin, Inc. is a privately held, MA-based company. Its flagship product CommonSpot™ connects people and brands through the Web. PaperThin's customers span multiple industries, including: government, healthcare, higher education, association and legal sectors. Customers such as American University, Cornell University, Hasbro, Seton Hall University, Sharp HealthCare, The National Park Service, and City of St. Louis work with CommonSpot to solve their most basic to complex Web needs. To learn more, visit PaperThin at www.paperthin.com, follow us at www.twitter.com/commonspot, view customer videos on YouTube, or connect with us via LinkedIn.
This is a full time position at our Quincy, Massachusetts office. Candidates must reside in the local area. No resumes from third party recruiters please.
Qualified contacts should submit resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.