Account & Channel Manager
Innovative, growing Quincy, MA based Web Content Management software vendor, PaperThin Inc. (www.paperthin.com) is looking for a high-energy Account/Channel Manager to manage customer relationships ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction, retention, and growth; and expand and manage our partner network and drive channel sales. Success in this position requires the ability to build relationships with new and existing customers, and manage all facets of customer accounts including but not limited to relationship building, issue resolution, loyalty and retention programs, product upsell, and exceeding customer expectations and business objectives. Success also requires the ability to build and expand our partner portfolio, enhance current partner interaction and relationships, and close software and service opportunities with partners. A thorough understanding of content management and/or website design/development is preferred.
- Achieve Customer satisfaction objectives
- Develop and maintain positive Customer relationships with senior decision-makers and day-to-day contacts
- Communicate with Customers to assess satisfaction level with products and/or services provided
- Coordinate most support-related activities pertaining to the Customer’s ongoing use of PaperThin’s product offering
- Work with Customer to understand their priorities and develop an annual account plan
- Be a customer advocate
- Ensure Customer retention and referencability
- Prepare and submit Customer satisfaction reports
- Coordinate with Sales, Professional Services, and Channel Partners for product sales or service opportunities within the installed Customer base
- Develop and execute a channel sales plan and exceed channel expansion quota
- Provide Customers with “best practice” information and assure a solid understanding of PaperThin products and services
- Deliver on-line product demonstrations
- Work closely with marketing and support services
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Account Management, Sales and/or Channel experience
- Knowledge and practical experience with web design and development or Content Management is strongly preferred
- Strong Customer focus and commitment
- Demonstrated excellent problem solving skills in a fast-paced technical environment.
- Ability to balance technology and business drivers to effectively meet Customer’s business objectives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High Energy, well organized, results-oriented, team player
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven, Customer-focused environment
- BA/BS in business, marketing, or computer science preferred
- Some travel to industry events and Customer sites may be required
PaperThin, Inc. is a privately held, MA-based company. Its flagship product CommonSpot™ connects people and brands through the Web. PaperThin's customers span multiple industries, including: government, healthcare, higher education, association and legal sectors. Customers such as American University, Cornell University, Hasbro, Seton Hall University, Sharp HealthCare, The National Park Service, and City of St. Louis work with CommonSpot to solve their most basic to complex Web needs. To learn more, visit PaperThin at www.paperthin.com, follow us at www.twitter.com/commonspot, view customer videos on YouTube, or connect with us via LinkedIn.
This is a full time position at our Quincy, Massachusetts office. Candidates must reside in the local area. No resumes from third party recruiters please.
Qualified contacts should submit resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com.