We are seeking a senior ColdFusion developer. This individual will be part of a strong, experienced group of other senior ColdFusion developers responsible for the continued development of an extensive, high performance, highly scalable ColdFusion and Java based commercial content management product.
- 7+ years industry experience developing web technologies/applications
- Minimum 4+ years strong ColdFusion development with 1+ years of hands-on development using ColdFusion MX
- Minimum 3+ years Java and/or .Net development
- Strong experience with object oriented design/development.
- Strong experience with RDBMS systems (Oracle and SQLServer)
- Strong experience with XML, XSL, XSLT and Web Services
- Experienced in development under Windows, Linux and Solaris environments - Excellent communication skills and general ability to communicate effectively with clients
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent college degree
- Able to take ownership of a project from start to finish
- Experience in releasing a commercial software product
PaperThin, Inc. is a privately held, MA-based company. Its flagship product CommonSpot™ connects people and brands through the Web. PaperThin's customers span multiple industries, including: government, healthcare, higher education, association and legal sectors. Customers such as American University, Cornell University, Hasbro, Seton Hall University, Sharp HealthCare, The National Park Service, and City of St. Louis work with CommonSpot to solve their most basic to complex Web needs. To learn more, visit PaperThin at www.paperthin.com, follow us at www.twitter.com/commonspot, view customer videos on YouTube, or connect with us via LinkedIn.
This is a full time position at our Quincy, Massachusetts office. Candidates must reside in the local area. No resumes from third party recruiters please.
Qualified contacts should submit resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.