Front-end Web Developer
We are looking for smart, passionate application developers who want to make a difference in a collaborative, fun environment. Be an integral part of the core development team which takes PaperThin's flagship enterprise scale content management product, CommonSpot Content Server, to the next level. Individuals will participate in small, self organized development teams utilizing agile development methodologies. He/she will be responsible for the successful completion of projects of all sizes and scope.
- 4+ years industry experience developing web technologies/applications
- Minimum 2+ years with a server side scripting language (ColdFusion, JSP, PHP, .Net)
- Strong experience with Prototype and/or Scriptaculous AJAX frameworks (or any other AJAX frameworks)
- Strong experience with XSLT development
- Strong experience with object oriented design/development.
- Excellent communication skills and general ability to communicate effectively with clients
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent college degree
- Able to take ownership of a project from start to finish
- Experience with ColdFusion and/or Java development languages
- Strong experience with RDBMS systems (Oracle and/or SQLServer)
- Experienced in development under Windows, Linux and Solaris environments
- Experience in releasing a commercial software product
PaperThin, Inc. is a privately held, MA-based company. Its flagship product CommonSpot™ connects people and brands through the Web. PaperThin's customers span multiple industries, including: government, healthcare, higher education, association and legal sectors. Customers such as American University, Cornell University, Hasbro, Seton Hall University, Sharp HealthCare, The National Park Service, and City of St. Louis work with CommonSpot to solve their most basic to complex Web needs. To learn more, visit PaperThin at www.paperthin.com, follow us at www.twitter.com/commonspot, view customer videos on YouTube, or connect with us via LinkedIn.
This is a full time position at our Quincy, Massachusetts office. Candidates must reside in the local area. No resumes from third party recruiters please.
Qualified contacts should submit resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com.