Inside Sales Executive
Innovative and growing Quincy, MA-based Web Content Management software vendor PaperThin Inc. (www.paperthin.com) is looking for an experienced, Web-centric, results-oriented Inside Sales Executive to help drive SaaS sales and continue our steady growth.
As a key contributor on our sales and marketing team, you will be responsible for closing software and professional service opportunities with prospective and existing customers.
- Exceed sales quota
- Develop and execute a territory sales plan
- Establish an active sales pipeline of qualified opportunities
- Use Solution Selling techniques to manage the sales process from qualified lead through close
- Deliver online product demonstrations
- Maintain necessary prospect and forecast information in Salesforce.com
- Coordinate closely with marketing and pre-sales support
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience selling Web-based application software is a must – SaaS sales is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated history of consistently exceeding sales goals
- Experience managing complex sales processes using a structured sales methodology
- Knowledge of, and practical experience with content management, knowledge management, CRM, Web analytics, or search engines is strongly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivation and ability to thrive in a results-driven environment
- BA or BS degree
- Some travel to industry events and prospect sites may be required
PaperThin, Inc. is a privately held, MA-based company. Its flagship product CommonSpot™ connects people and brands through the Web. PaperThin's customers span multiple industries, including: government, healthcare, higher education, association and legal sectors. Customers such as American University, Cornell University, Hasbro, Seton Hall University, Sharp HealthCare, The National Park Service, and City of St. Louis work with CommonSpot to solve their most basic to complex Web needs. To learn more, visit PaperThin at www.paperthin.com, follow us at www.twitter.com/commonspot, view customer videos on YouTube, or connect with us via LinkedIn.
This is a full time position at our Quincy, Massachusetts office. Candidates must reside in the local area. No resumes from third party recruiters please.
Qualified contacts should submit resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.