We are looking for an experienced, results oriented Pre-Sales Engineer. As a member of our sales and marketing team, you will work closely with PaperThin Sales Representatives, Account Executives, and Channel partners to qualify, manage, and close sales opportunities. You will also be part of our product training team delivering classes to employees, partners, and new users of our products.
- Exceed revenue targets
- Joint sales cycle management with PaperThin Sales Reps, AE's and Channel Partners
- Prepare responses to RFPs/RFIs
- Responsibility for the build, delivery and management of proof of concept product evaluations, and pilot projects
- Build value proposition and return on investment calculations
- Deliver on line and on site product demonstrations
- Travel, as needed, to industry events, prospect and partner sites
- Develop product training material
- Deliver training classes for new users of PaperThin's Content Management System
- Minimum 3-5 years of solution selling experience in a technical role, i.e. Sales Engineer or Consultant for an application software vendor
- Knowledge of and practical experience with Web Development or Content Management Application Software
- Understanding of Web systems and protocols such as analytics, SEO and mobile
- Familiar with both Windows and Unix operating systems
- Outstanding verbal, writing, presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively manage customer and prospect expectations
- Superior relationship-building and consultative sales abilities
- BA or BS Degree
PaperThin, Inc. is a privately held, MA-based company. Its flagship product CommonSpot™ connects people and brands through the Web. PaperThin's customers span multiple industries, including: government, healthcare, higher education, association and legal sectors. Customers such as American University, Cornell University, Hasbro, Seton Hall University, Sharp HealthCare, The National Park Service, and City of St. Louis work with CommonSpot to solve their most basic to complex Web needs. To learn more, visit PaperThin at www.paperthin.com, follow us at www.twitter.com/commonspot, view customer videos on YouTube, or connect with us via LinkedIn.
This is a full time position at our Quincy, Massachusetts office. Candidates must reside in the local area. No resumes from third party recruiters please.
Qualified contacts should submit resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com.