According to Socialnomics, 90% of consumers trust peer recommendations. The fact is, people want social relationships with brands and engage more with brand content when it is shared by people they know and trust. So how do you tap into the viral effects of social media? PaperThin’s free, open source Facebook and Twitter apps connect brands with consumers by enabling website visitors to ‘Like’, ‘Tweet’ and comment on website content. This encourages consumer engagement and jump-starts the peer recommendations process that influences brand and product awareness, and ultimately drives new business.
- Easily integrate Web pages with Facebook
- Display the Facebook app 'Friend Pile' on your site--profile pictures of friends who have ‘Liked’ your content
- Enable site visitors to ‘Like’, share and comment on website content from any page on your site
- Enable site visitors to post to their Facebook pages directly from any page on your website
- Display list of Facebook activity on your site in one central activity stream
- Easily integrate Web pages with Twitter
- Enable site visitors to ‘Tweet’ content from any page on your site