A recent wikipedia survey shows that over 90% of users find ratings useful and want to “positively affect the development of the page.” Rate-a-Page and Comments apps make it easy to solicit feedback to improve your website or stimulate visitor participation.
Test new formats, features, or applications and get visitor reactions fast. You can place rating and comment buttons anywhere on a page, template, or within a content object. The app includes a familiar blog-like interface for comments, star ratings for pages, and a dashboard for reviewing and managing ratings content.
- Test new formats, features, or applications and get visitor reaction fast.
- Deploy these features together or separately on any page or every page.
- Implement ratings or comments at the page, template, or element level.
- Optionally integrate with profiles or other apps.
- Manage ratings from a central dashboard.