This three-day in-depth, hands-on technical training provides a comprehensive review of CommonSpot's powerful features, and offers best practices for developing simple to dynamic websites. Designed to introduce developers, webmasters and administrators to the basics of CommonSpot, this training program provides high value. If you are new to CommonSpot, you're sure to come away with numerous tips and techniques that will save you development time and effort.
You'll learn how to...
- Organize a site for conversion to CommonSpot
- Create custom base templates for a site
- Construct a flexible template hierarchy
- Lock down templates for use by page authors
- Implement style sheet support in a site
- Integrate your own ColdFusion applications
- Reuse content within pages of a site
- Construct custom page metadata to categorize content
- Drive dynamic page links with custom metadata
- Create and use custom elements
- Create RSS feeds, lists of feeds, and live bookmarks
- XML publication
- XML rendering
- And more!
Register for this course now!
PaperThin Partners are required to attend CommonSpot Fundamentals as part of the training curriculum.
If you have questions regarding the training, contact your Account Manager at
(617) 471.4440 or email@example.com.