Do you ever have content that needs approval outside of the normal process? As part of a robust, flexible review-and-approval feature set, CommonSpot makes it easy to send content by email to any internal or external user or group. Use this option anytime for any page, without interrupting workflow.
You choose which version to send. Email content in a published or pending state and include red-line copy to make it easy for reviewers to see what's changed. CommonSpot creates and sends a complete web page as an HTML attachment and automatically sends you a copy.
- Easily send complete pages to CommonSpot users or groups.
- Conveniently include external individuals or groups in approval cycles when outside review is required.
- Send review copy in published or pending states, with individual or group edits.
- Optionally include markup for checking before-and-after changes.
- Pages are standard HTML attachments, automatically copied to the sender.