The best web experiences—and highest conversion rates—happen when visitors get personally relevant content at exactly the right moment in just the right way. CommonSpot includes powerful features to dynamically adjust content explicitly for registered or authenticated users and groups, and implicitly for anonymous visitors whose browsing behavior matches criteria you define, across devices.
You can explicitly add members to as many groups as you need using an easy point-and-click interface, and then serve group-specific content based on date, time of day, location within the site, metadata, and more. For targeting anonymous audience members, use Visitor Context tools to automatically group visitors based on preferences or specific browsing conditions. CommonSpot makes marketers more effective by giving them complete control over targeted content delivery.
- Use explicit or implicit contextualization to dynamically serve content targeted to authenticated or anonymous users.
- Simplify the creation of personalized design, content, offers, and more using CommonSpot's powerful scheduling, group management, and "rules engine".
- Use popular criteria—website activity, areas of interest, content viewed, search terms used—out of the box, or easily add custom criteria to dynamically group visitors or serve content.
- Apply out-of-the-box responsive design features to effectively serve content across devices.
- Group visitors over a single session or multiple sessions.
- Activate/deactivate groups and change personalization criteria on the fly.
- Centrally manage groups and visitor context rules.