Content contributors now have fine-grain control over element-level cache settings. What used to be only available programmatically in a Render Handler, is now made available in the Element Cache Settings dialog.
Here contributors or power users can manage all aspects of how a particular instance of an element is cached, including:
- whether or not this element can be cached
- the maximum lifetime for this element's cache
- control if stale cache is used
- rendering control for full-text indexing and print
- control over the scope at which the cache can be shared