Quality link management is critical to helping web visitors and search engines reliably navigate and consume site content. CommonSpot includes both simple and sophisticated tools for creating, updating, and maintaining links.
Simply point and click to create links. CommonSpot returns publishing options tailored for link type, no coding required, for faster production and fewer errors. Validate new links while you work, or view personalized or site-wide link status reports. Automate broken link notifications, or run reports to view a complete list of link issues. You can change individual links on the fly or use out-of the-box utilities to automatically find and fix link problems across your site.
To keep references relevant and up-to-date, CommonSpot updates links when pages move, reports link issues when you delete, and includes comprehensive referring page reports for pages, images, and multimedia.
- No-coding-required link creation minimizes errors and speeds production.
- One-click link status notification and validation while you work.
- Automatic link updates for moved pages
- Detailed link reports and warnings when deleting pages.
- Run link reports at the page, subsite, or site level and repair in a couple of clicks.
- Automatically send broken link notifications to appropriate team members, on the schedule you choose.
- Run utilities to automatically fix link references or reference names across your site
- View and change referring pages for the current page or get comprehensive referring page reports for site pages, images, and local and external multimedia.
- Tools for evaluating link accessibility for users of assistive devices.