It's no secret that extending your site to multiple languages helps to attract new visitors, add new customers, and put more participants in your programs. CommonSpot delivers a set of features to simplify localization, with full support for the UTF-8 character set.
Authors creating pages in one language can copy new pages to each mapped language section of the site. A special tool bar displays for one-click access to other counterpart pages, making it easy to create, copy, and link pages between them.
All content within each template — text, images, multimedia, metadata, taxonomy terms, and more — is immediately available for internationalization and full-text search in the new language. The multi-language toolbar conveniently counts the number of language counterparts created or copied for each page.
- A dozen commonly translated languages available out of the box.
- Full UTF-8 support for publishing in any language.
- One-click page creation or copying between languages.
- All content types immediately available for conversion and full-text searching.
- Easily link between language versions
- Customizable date-time formats and lexicons for each language.
- Easily enable/disable languages.