No two organizations are alike. Your website needs are as diverse as the strategies, technologies, processes, and people that support them. Unlike other content management systems that define the parameters of your strategy, CommonSpot’s inherent flexibility allows you to align the system to your Web strategy, giving you the options you need to manage content the way that’s right for your organization.
- Deliver new functionality in a matter of hours not days
- Build custom content objects right from within the user interface
- Simply use fields on a form to create data structures using standard field types (such as text, check box, radio buttons or select list), or easily create your own custom field types
- Place custom content objects on a page just like out-of-the-box content objects
- Create and use multiple custom layouts, with or without code, that display the content in consistent manner
- Enable unauthenticated community members to contribute content through a simple web form Review, edit and approve content before it is published on the site