How do you engage your audience? It’s quite simple really. Focus first on what kind of engagement you are trying to achieve. Then infuse your pages strategically with actionable content that draws customers in and supports them on their journey. This creates a truly engaging experience for customers, while bringing a voice of authenticity and credibility to your content that can serve as a powerful influencer. Whether commenting on blogs, liking videos, sharing articles, taking polls, voting on surveys, creating profiles, or even submitting opinions or ideas of their own—once engaged, visitors are truly invested in your brand and you are well on your way to a new customer.
CommonSpot gives you the tools you need to engage your audience in many different ways.
- Solicit feedback to stimulate visitor participation and get valuable insight to improve product or service offerings.
- Increase content credibility with page ratings, Like, and Dislike buttons.
- Enable comments on blogs or other content to create valuable dialogues.
- Get input from site visitors quickly and easily using polls and surveys.
- Allow visitors to search profiles—or create their own—that showcase expertise and interests.
- Strengthen your community through Forums and threaded comments.
- Easily share content (text, video, images, etc.) via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media, and allow site visitors to do the same.