Navigation is one of those features that is often associated solely with ease of use. And yet it is one of the most important factors in determining relevance to search engines, which in turn determines SEO rankings and affects how much traffic your website gets. Surprised? What you name your navigation links can have a big impact on SEO as well. Navigation structure also counts. In short, it’s critically important that you do navigation right.
Traditionally difficult to maintain, CommonSpot’s Navigation Builder makes managing navigation simple for any user--no coding necessary. Once a design has been selected, users can intuitively create and manage menu content, choose from a variety of menu structures, create or update links, and so on. It’s not only easy to use, it makes your site easy to use and easy to find.
- Manage navigation without having to write code.
- Create and update menu items with an easy-to-use interface.
- Display menus in a variety of ways, such as horizontal, vertical, accordion, tabbed, nested, or mega menu.
- Build any number of custom menus and determine how to present them using titles, links, descriptions, images, or any combination thereof.
- Re-order menu items quickly and easily using drag and drop.
- Manage navigation centrally, or right on a page or template.
- Show navigation specific to each page your are on.
- Hide menu items until they are ready for publication.