The CommonSpot team is proud to announce the release of CommonSpot 8.0. This release include several new and exciting features that will enhance your site capabilities and make content contribution easier. These include:
- Multi-Channel Delivery - give visitors the choice of viewing your content how they want it.
- Publish and Share - with a single click, publish your content to the web and your favorite social media channels
- New Social Media Manager - to manage and publish to social channels like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- New Performance Analysis Tool - to ensure your pages are optimally cached, providing the best user experience to your users
- Google Analytics Integration - so you can quickly see the usage stats for any page instantly
- Manual Ordering for Custom Element Reuse - allowing you to precisely control what content object records you want to show in your listing views.
- View Element and Form Data - quickly view, manage and edit your form's data with a new management interface.
Give site visitors the choice of viewing Web content when and how they want it providing the best possible user experience. CommonSpot gives you endless ways to present and deliver content, regardless of the delivery channel. Whether RSS, email, iPhone, social media sites, or any other communications channel, you control how and where your brand is presented.
Create, schedule, and manage social media posts to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+ automatically from your CommonSpot site. Streamline the publishing process using a central dashboard saving social media managers valuable time.
CommonSpot enables authorized contributors to either submit their content, or 'Submit and Share' it with popular social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and so on) without having to navigate away from your website for faster social media publishing.
Combine posts from chosen social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, or WordPress) and display them in a single data stream on your website to better engage website visitors with real-time content, promotions, and peer conversations.
Advanced site performance settings give you all the tools you need to meet the specific resource demands and needs of everyone using your site. Use in coordination built-in performance analysis tools to tune and optimize site response.
Contributors can now access both In-Page and Google Analytics from the left pane within the page view. To enable subsite access via a subdomain, you can now specify a portion of the path to bypass when passing paths to Google Analytics.
For Custom Elements and Page Indexes configured for reuse, CommonSpot now enables manual ordering of result records through a drag-and-drop interface. This feature makes it dramatically easier to set and change item order when reusing Custom Element or Page Index content.